ul. Staszelówka 22B, 34-511 Kościelisko
+ 48 664 547 178
3. to properly perform the contract concluded with you (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
4. to make it possible for you to book and buy our services (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
5. for tax purposes and in relation to other legal obligations of the controller (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
6. for analytical purposes [to better match our services to our customers’ needs, to optimise our products, to optimise service processes, to acquire knowledge on our customers, to analyse the financial situation of our company], which are a part of pursuing our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
7. for archiving (evidentiary) purposes, which are a part of pursuing our legitimate interest and securing information in the event that there is a legal need to prove some facts (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
8. for the potential establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, which is a part of pursuing our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
9. to the extent necessary to explain circumstances and determine liability in relation to using our services contrary to legal provisions or the terms and conditions of services (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
10. to directly offer you products and services (direct marketing), which is a part of pursuing our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
To make sure that your stay and the stay of other Guests is pleasant, please read the terms and conditions in force at our facility.
Cottages in Górska Magia – Premium Highlanders’ Cottages are rented by the day. The charging day starts at 3:00 p.m. on the check-in date and ends at 10:00 a.m. on the check-out date.
Payment for stay:
1. The whole payment for the stay needs to be made by bank transfer before the arrival, not later than two weeks before the arrival. If the planned check-in date is earlier than in two weeks’ time, the payment needs to be made on a date arranged with the Owner.
2.Paying the non-refundable deposit amounting to 30% of the price and making a booking means that you accept the terms and conditions of booking set out herein.
3. Failure to stay in the cottage for the whole arranged period as a result of a late check-in or early check-out does not result in lowering the price of the service.
4. If you cancel your stay up to 14 days before your arrival, you forfeit your deposit (30%). If you cancel your stay 14 or fewer days before your arrival, you forfeit the entire amount.
Please keep silence from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Requests and notes:
Should you have any objections as to the quality of our services, please report them to the lessor as soon as possible, which will make it possible to react immediately and explain the situation.
At your disposal, you have a free and unguarded car park with video surveillance. The owners of the facility are not liable for the parked car or for the property inside the car.
Cottages, cleanliness and the private area:
Behave so as not to disturb other Guests. The owner of the facility may refuse to continue to provide services to a person who breaks this rule. The owner may refuse to check you in if the number of people wishing to check in is different (larger) than the number of people indicated in the booking.
If you are visited by people who are not staying in our facility, please inform us about it. People who are not checked in can stay in the rooms from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Guests are financially liable for any damage to equipment and technical devices in the facility caused by their own fault.
To ensure your comfort and the comfort of our future Guests, as well as fire safety, smoking is prohibited in the facility and in the rooms.
We like pets very much, but unfortunately we do not let them stay in our facility.
Items left behind:
Personal items left behind by a leaving Guest will be sent to the indicated address at the Guest’s expense. In case we do not obtain any instructions, such items will be destroyed. It is prohibited to organise parties, including bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Having read and accepted the terms and conditions of Górska Magia
and prior to the arrival, our Guests obtain a one-off time-limited access code via email or text message.
When you enter the one-off 4-digit access code, in the cottage you will find a white card (in the hall), which is the key to the cottage for the time of your booking.
When you are leaving, please leave the card (in the hall) in the facility.
+ 48 664 547 178